pietschy.de – documentary photography by Stefanie Pietschmann.
One night back in 2009 changed my life – I met photography by coincidence. And here I am eight years later and not a bit less in love with my passion.
During the last years, I was able to improve my skill set, to present my work in several exhibitions in Europe and Israel, realize my projects like “Urban Diversity” and see my photography in several media.
Society, life, and nature deeply inspire me – they have endless interesting stories to tell. Unfortunately, most of them get lost in the shuffle, and this is why I am passionate about capturing the message of items, places, and people that appear to be under-represented in our fast-paced life. The camera gives me the possibility to capture moments, which show, reflect and question our surroundings, values and social constructs
By: Ido Biran
Exhibitions and documentaries
- April – July 2017, My Tel Aviv – Group exhibition, Prima Gallery (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- 2016, Portfolio Photography – 3D Modeler M. Bachar (Israel)
- September – October 2015, Photo Art – Group exhibition, Jaffa Port Gallery (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- 2015, TLV1 Radio – “Ein Gedi: A Dead Sea Story” (Israel)
- 2015, Lichtwolf – “Magazine despite philosophy” (Germany)
- 2015, Portfolio photography – Jigga Juice Radio (Israel)
- November 2014, “Urban Diversity” – exhibition, מזא”ה 9 (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- April 2014, Urban Diversity – photography project (Tel Aviv/ Jerusalem, Israel)
- 2014, Kit und Klampfe – Artwork for Album (Bremen, Germany)
- 2014, “בית חם” – Documentary of social and youth center (Lod, Israel)
- 2014, M.A.U.G. – Artwork for the magazine (Germany)
- 2013, StadtTraum StattRaum” – photography, Villa Sponte (Bremen, Germany)
- 2013, Deine Neustadt – photography exhibition, Dete. Kultureinrichtungshaus, Bremer Shakespeare Company (Bremen, Germany)
- 2013, Urban Perception – photography and installation (Bremen, Germany)
- 2009 – 2014, Art and theory collective IPuP – artistic representation (Germany)